We designed and constructed the 1,300 MMSCFD Gulf LNG regasification terminal, including LNG storage tanks, marine jetty, utilities and infrastructure.
We were also responsible for exclusive management of all site subcontracts and self-performed portions of the work on a direct-hire basis, including the tanks’ mechancal work and construction.
Marine structures, dredging activities and pipeline facilities were provided by the client. We provided the unloading facilities located on the marine structure.
- Complete EPC services with commissioning and start-up
- Over 1.3 million direct hire construction man-hours without a lost-time
- LNG unloading from single marine berth
- Two full containment LNG storage tanks of 160,000 m3 (IHI technology)
- Submerged combustion vaporization technology – 10 units